||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 LOS ANGELES - SOLVANG - HEARST CASTLE - San Francisco
From the City of Angels head up north on the Pacific Coast Highway towards Solvang. Solvang means "sunny field", is an idyllic Danish village full of beautiful and fascinating sights. You will be pleasantly surprised to see the charming streets of this European styled village. Enjoy Little Denmark and its good luck charm, the stork, located on the rooftops of several structures. Visit the trendy shops for authentic Danish collectibles and save your trip to the actual Denmark. Do not forget to pick up some delicious cookies at the authentic Solvang bakeries. After biding farewell to this unique village, we will continue up north to the magnificent Hearst Castle. The historic monument was built by William Randolph Hearst. The monument's formal name is "La Cuesta Encantada" ("The Enchanted Hill"). The estate constituting this exquisite structure is truly breathtaking and magnificent pools - The Neptune pool and the Roman Pool which feature lavish glass tiles. Make sure you bring your cameras and turn off the flash to capture the castle's priceless antique collection. After the Hearst Castle tour, we will travel further north towards San Francisco and stay overnight in either Fremont or Union City. We will take adequate rest to gear up for the next day's events. (We will go to Hearst Castle through NO. 1 free way, and after that, we will go through Road No. 101)
||Hotel: Crown Plaza Union City or similar
Day 2 SAN FRANCISCO CITY TOUR - STANFORD UNIVERSITY
In the morning, visit San Francisco, the city by the bay! You will cross the Bay Bridge to the enchanting San Francisco and explore the magnitude of Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You will be enlightened by the fresh sea breeze and the beautiful ocean. After visiting all the major sights in the morning, the tour guide will arrange a few hours of free time for passengers to enjoy in the afternoon. Passengers are welcome to take the optional In-depth San Francisco Sight Seeing Tour or enjoy other sights or activities during this free time in the afternoon. Details will be provided to passengers on tour by the tour guide. Afterwards, proceeed to Stanford University which is recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions. The quiet campus is the home to a rich collection of historical and contemporary buildings as well as various plants and works of art. It welcomes 150,000 visitors annually! After about 1 hour visit in the Campus we'll head back to the hotel.
||Hotel: Crown Plaza Union City or similar
Day 3 YOSEMITE - LOS ANGELES
Visit the golden wonder of California represents ecological diversity in its truest form - Yosemite National Park. Hanging 'U' shaped valley, pristine waterfalls, cirque lakes, vast edifice of stone, lofty mountains bedecked with luxurious coniferous trees coexist in harmony and radiate an extraordinary serenity. Yosemite boasts America's most glorious landscape images like El Capitan, Cathedral Spire, and The Lost Arrow pillar. The 1,189-square-mile park contains thousands of lakes and ponds, a high concentration of waterfalls including the famous 2,425-foot Yosemite Falls, 800 miles of hiking trails, and 350 miles of roads.
Yosemite has preserved a large number of natural habitats that boast a variety of animals and plants that are native to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, with over 160 rare plants that have grown within the park. Head back to Los Angeles after a memorable visit to one of the most popular national parks in U.S.
Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to 17 Miles due to the weather and road condition in Winter time.
We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer following hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community - Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Information on staying in San Francisco: Instead of returning to Los Angeles and attending the Yosemite tour on the last day, clients may opt out of the Yosemite tour and end their tour in San Francisco if they chose to do so.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.