1. What Is The Difference Between Booking A Sightseeing Tour And A Tour Guide Offered Tour?
When you book a sightseeing tour you're booking a tour that is offered through a professional tour providing company. A tour guide offered tour is one that is created by an independent tour guide that is registered with IndieTourGuide.
2. What Is The Difference Between Booking A Tour Guide Tour and Booking Their Time?
When you book a tour guide tour you are booking a planned tour with a set itinerary. These tours are intended to be predesigned to facilitate the tour process. When you book a tour guides time you are reserving them as your tour guide for a designated amount of time where you have the liberty to design your own tour.
3. How are tours priced?
Our tour guides set up their pricing, it can be based on a per hour, per person or flat rate pricing. In some cases, there will be extra local payments that must be made throughout the course of your tour for things such as transportation, entrance fees etc., estimates of these are given in the tour description.
The price of sightseeing tours is determined by the tour provider and can vary depending on factors such as number of adults and children as well and the duration of the tour.
4. How Do I Book A Tour?
Once you've selected a tour and it meets your needs andyou’ve confirmed your dates and time you may pay for the tour with your credit card or Paypal account on our 100% secure site. You pay only 10% of the tour guide price to confirm the booking and the other 90% is payable in cash to your guidethe tour day as per the booking confirmation.
Indie Tour Guide will contact the tour guide with the details of your purchase. Once they approve their availability, we update their calendar and send you a confirmation email with your tour guides full name and a local contact number. In a case where the tour guide you requested is unavailable and we cannot fulfill your request, we’ll reverse the credit card authorization and notify you immediately.
If you'd like to make changes to a tour please contact your tour guide.
5. How Can I Change A Tour That I've Already Booked?
If you need to make a change to your tour guide reservation please contact you corresponding tour guide.
If you need to make a change to a sightseeing tour that you have booked please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-626-389-8669 (Int.) or 1-866-933-7368 (US).
If you need to cancel, the appropriate refund will be issued, refer to our cancellation policy. Please give us as much notice as possible so that your tour leader can maximize the changes of a replacement booking.
Can't find what you need?
Click here to send the DiscoverTourGuides.com Customer Care Team your specific request.